Brainstorm Quality Policy
Brainstorm Multimedia SL is a leading company in the development of real-time 3D graphics, virtual set and augmented reality solutions. We firmly believe that we will achieve our vision through continuous improvement and full commitment to our customers. We aim to satisfy the greatest number of clients, and that is why we offer a personalized treatment, adapting, as much as possible, our products to the customers’ specific requirements and learning from this. This commitment to quality is materialized through the following:
- Providing the leadership and strategic alignment required for the proper functioning of our processes.
- Working on the awareness and motivation of our staff to be committed with and comply to the quality procedures relevant to their work.
- Establishing the criteria and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) that serve as a reference for our effectiveness.
- Providing the material and human means required and adequate for the achievement of the objectives.
- Investigating and acting on the causes of the problems detected to prevent them and prevent their recurrence.
- Maintaining a direct dialogue with our customers, staff and suppliers -and any other relevant shareholder- to detect improvement opportunities in our products, services and processes, as well as the risks that may threaten the achievement of our objectives.
And in general, through the operation and maintenance of our Quality Management System, which reaches all levels and all the processes of the organization, and whose ultimate goal is to seek continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes productive and management.
SUPPLIERS AND PROVIDERS POLICY
As a customer-oriented company, Brainstorm periodically evaluates the performance of its suppliers, to ensure that they comply with the commitments agreed in time, functionality or customer support. As a result, Brainstorm evaluates its suppliers every six months to revise the number of registered incidents. As per the ISO 9001 regulation, more than two incidents per year will be considered excessive and may imply the provider’s withdrawal from the list of reliable suppliers. Incident is referred to any problem related to the communication, reception, operation or support during the warranty period of the acquired goods.