Brainstorm is a specialist company focused on assisting our clients to create highly engaging visual experiences for their viewers. That is why we are committed to further develop our leadership in real-time 3D Graphics Technologies, one of the core values of the company.
Brainstorm is also committed to good business practices to be a reliable and upright partner both for resellers and final customers. The customer orientation impregnates all the processes of the company, from sales to customer support, so our staff combines their knowledge, expertise, self-motivation and teamworking with a customer-oriented mind.
If you’d like to develop a career in a company with such vision and want to be part of a dynamic and motivated team, we will be happy to receive your CV for the currently available positions, listed below.
VP Sales, Middle East
Brainstorm, a specialist company dedicated to providing industry-leading real-time 3D graphics and virtual set solutions, is looking to fulfil the position of VP Sales for the Middle East, focused on expanding the company’s existing business and extend the customer base into new markets. With an established presence in the region and a significant number of broadcasters and media-related organisations operating Brainstorm’s virtual studios and on-air graphics systems for news, sports, entertainment, educational programs as well as for other content production, Brainstorm is expanding its presence in the Middle East to match demand.
UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrein, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon.
Regionally based and operating out of a Home Office, candidates must already be located in the Middle East.
In the position of VP Sales – Middle East, you will be a broadcast industry professional with extensive business experience throughout the region in direct sales and channel management. You will have contacts and relationships with resellers, distributors, broadcasters and other media orientated organisations within the local markets.
Whilst ultimately responsible to Brainstorm’s Commercial Director, you will work closely with and report to the Sales Director for the Middle East, maintaining weekly conference calls to ensure that he is fully informed so he can, in turn, assist you with the information and resources necessary to effectively carry out your work. Within this reporting structure, you will also be capable of working independently with the day-to day tasks focused on business development activities, promoting and selling the company’s products and services.
In addition, you will be required to provide client visit reports, monthly forecasts, market analysis and similar sales related information.
- Manage all sales and marketing activities under the direction of the Sales Director for the Middle East and the Commercial Department together with assistance from the Production Services Department and Customer Support organisation.
- Hands on direct sales activities – Through your existing network of contacts and those introduced to you by Brainstorm, you will engage personally with decision makers, influencers, operators, engineers, designers and other individuals relevant to the promotional and sales process in securing new and repeat business.
- Channel sales management – Maintain close relationships with existing resellers and partners, and expand the network to cover all regional markets. The majority of sales will be generated through the Brainstorm reseller network so channel management is a key element and major focus of the VP Sales role with the need to provide close tactical and strategic support and information in order to educate, motivate and drive the reseller network to achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with the Sales Director for the Middle East and Commercial Director regarding the regional sales strategy to define sales and marketing actions and activities in a pro-active, flexible and continuously evolving manner.
- Provide relevant regional information regarding client requirements and trends, emerging product demands, competitor activities, marketing needs etc. to assist the Sales Director for the Middle East, Commercial Director and Brainstorm’s senior management in defining relevant strategies to maximize market penetration and sales.
Tasks to achieve the above, include:
- Maintain optimum levels of reseller and client communications
- Visit resellers, existing end users and new prospects
- Identify and progress emerging requirements
- Generate new demand by the promotion of Brainstorm’s products and services via customer visits, roadshows, exhibitions and related events
- Oversee and attend product demonstrations, PoCs and similar events with the assistance of Brainstorm personnel.
- Provide relevant product and services documentation to targeted prospects
- With the assistance of the Madrid-based Business Development Assistants and Technical Sales Support staff, provide quotations and full proposals to prospects.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Director and other personnel in the Marketing Department, to customise and target promotional activities.
- Regularly engage with Brainstorm’s Product Manager and Production Services Department to ensure in-depth and up-to-date understanding of all Brainstorm products, their capabilities, features, toolsets, strengths and weaknesses as well as to ensure familiarity with supported third-party hardware and software.
- Evaluate the competition, their products, feature sets, strengths and weaknesses, and provide feedback to the Commercial Department.
- Reviews trade publications and keep up with technological trends and market developments in the regional markets
The characteristics of the job are all focused on raising greater awareness and market share of Brainstorm’s products and services. Working internally with other members of the Sales, Marketing and Production Services Departments, as well as with the Product Manager and R&D personnel where necessary, you will be tasked with the job of defining and achieving sales targets with traditional as well as innovative strategies to match local business practices. The core objective being to expand sales of Brainstorm’s products and services in a consistent and sustainable manner.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English. Proficiency also in Spanish would be useful although this is not a necessary requirement.
- Proven in-depth broadcast industry knowledge and experience, preferably involving the promotion and sale of virtual studio applications and on-air graphics systems.
- Knowledge and experience of broadcast manufacturers’ products and applications.
- Strong IT business skills and familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office Products.
- Proven ability to network and build strong relationships with clients, resellers and partners.
- Proven ability to communicate and develop relationships with clients at the highest levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work individually and as a team player.
- Willing to travel up to 60% of the time
- Valid passport
- Valid driver’s license
- This is a remote, home office position.
This position does require handling and setting up equipment which can include lifting up to 20kg of equipment or wheeling 40kg flight cases.
If you have experience in a similar role, an excellent command of written and spoken English, and have a strong background in relevant broadcast sales related activities in the Middle East, this is an ideal opportunity to join an internationally renowned company.
In order to apply, please send us an email by clicking the button below and outline the reasons why you believe that you would be a good fit for the job. This should include some competency based information giving one or more specific examples where you have demonstrated particular skills in previous work experiences which match some of the requirements of the VP Sales – Middle Eas.
Technical documentalist and Software Tester - Valencia, Spain
Brainstorm, a specialist company dedicated to providing industry-leading real-time 3D graphics and virtual set solutions, is looking for Technical documentalist and Software tester to cover a vacancy in our Development Center in Valencia, for immediate incorporation.
Superior Engineer/Technician in: computing; Telecommunications; Telecommunications/Image and Sound
User manual development:
- Writing user manuals for newer product versions.
- Updating manuals whenever a new product version is released.
- Writing tutorials
- Creating video tutorials
Imparting training courses (depends on candidate):
- Possibility of traveling abroad in order to impart training courses to our customers.
- Possibility of conducting Webinars.
- Testing newly developed components.
- Testing regressions to previous versions.
- Creating automated software test.
- Testing of software workflows.
TECHNICAL REQUISITES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledgeable in testing procedures. (Automatization, QA)
- Knowledgeable in 3D programs.
- Knowledge of the broadcast sector.
Must have experience in:
- Writing Technical manuals
- Writing technical tutorials
- Using 3D software (Blender, 3DS max and such)
- Usage of real-time graphics software
- Usage of video editing software (Adobe Premiere or similar)
- Usage of video effects software (Adobe AfterEffects or similar)
- Usage of image editing software (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Experience in a similar work description will be very valuable.
- English: bilingual or native
- Valuable: Arabic, Chinese, Japanese
- Ability of synthesis
Skills as documentalist, writer, creator of video tutorials and teacher
- Clear and comprehensive writing
- Ability to interact with the developers in order to extract the adequate information.
Skills as a Teacher (depends on candidate)
- Capable of instructing and empathizing with the reader, customer or trainee.
Skills as a Tester
- Capable of performing unitary tests.
- Capable of looking at issues form different points of view when testing software.
- Casual and friendly work environment.
- Office hours: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00.
- Permanent contract after trial run of six months.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us your CV via mail by clicking on the button below:
Don’t you find a suitable position for you? We are also happy to receive your CV so we can contact you in case we open a new process. Please click on the button below and send us your CV and details.
By sending us this form, your data will be included in our filing systems. You have the right to access, edit or delete your data at anytime.