Aston elections is the result of more than 20 years of experience that Brainstorm has in delivering election projects including to a large number of major broadcasters worldwide. Aston Elections is an extremely user-friendly and intuitive application intended for graphics coverage for broadcast elections. It can be used as a standalone solution or users of the Infinity Set 2.0 virtual studio application can combine it within a virtual environment.
Aston Elections is a simple to use, yet sophisticated application which offers more than 15 predetermined and customizable templates, allowing for data presentation of complex and high-quality graphics for maximum visual impact and program enhancement.
Aston Elections combines the necessary key features to facilitate the results throughout the complete workflow, from creating specific designs to controlling all aspects involving data management. Being a very cost-effective solution it offers savings on hardware, personnel, installation and training.
In just 3 simple steps: configure data, customize your template and go on-air!
- Aston Elections combines the best of Aston 3D (Advanced 3D graphics, effects and animation, StormLogic and SmartTemplates, preview and program output) with the powerful rundown of OnDemand (flexible rundown management, editable graphics while on-air and multiple page layering).
- Highly cost-effective: turnkey pack only over 8.000 euro.
- Very user-friendly, does not require training.
- Fast, easy and flexible playout system.
- Provides a full elections template project ready to go on-air right off the bat.
- Graphics templates are based on Aston 3D and have the same top-notch quality.
- 14 customizable templates, including animations, color, position, etc.
- Allows to import 3D maps from 3DMax, Cinema4D and others.
Middle Tier: Program with Fill and Key output, no input.
Desktop: AJA KONA 3G QUAD
Laptop: BlackMagic Ultrastudio SDI (USB3)
The following table of recommendations is orientative only and showcases standard certified configurations for Brainstorm products. While customers may attempt to use their own workstations for operating Brainstorm’s software, as we are flexible as far as hardware is concerned, it is advisable that our quality department certifies them first. Failure to follow this procedure may result in the software not working properly. Brainstorm does not take responsibility for system failures caused by the usage of uncertified workstations.